Thursday, October 25, 2012

Last day in Cherating

Hello everyone!
This will be my last day in Cherating... I'm a bit sad, but the journey continues.
I will go tomorrow to Mersing, and hopefully, I will be able to go the Tioman Islands. During the raining season, there are no ships between Mersing and Tioman. As it did not rain so far in Cherating, I hope it will be OK.
Otherwise, I will continue my travel down to Singapour. I'll see...

Today, I saw a lot of dead jellyfishes in the beach... huge jellyfishes! I took some pictures that I'll post as soon as I have the opportunity.

Hope you are getting prepared for the winter time :)
I could laugh about it, but this morning I wook up saying to myself: Wow! what a night! you really slept well!... it was only 1.40am... :(
I read Sherlock Holmes until 4am... and finally got some rest. Hopefully, I don't need to wake-up for work! :D

Looking forward to keeping you posted on my journey!
In the meantime, best of luck!

Rebeca

No comments:

Post a Comment